Thursday, March 29, 2012

Unity Stamp of the Week!

It's my favorite day of the week again...Hip Hop Thursday at Unity Stamp Co.! Today is a beautiful day, so I hope you can go create something fun and bright! I am super excited because I made this fun card using Unity's Exclusive Stamp of the Week! How adorable is this? I just love it!

Supplies Used: Unity's Exclusive Stamp of the Week #12, October Afternoon paper, Bazzill cardstock, Clearsnap Inks, Copic Markers, Offray Ribbon, Maya Road flower. ;



And here is the cute-a-licious stamp I used to make this fun card! It was designed by Joslyn Nielson and can be found HERE.

Be sure to go over to the Unity Blog to see all the stampy-goodness they've got going on!


Much love and many blessings to you and everyone you love!






1 comment:

  1. gorgeous, Robyn! love the great design. have a good one!

    ReplyDelete