Speaking of flowers, check out this card I made using the Sizzix 3-D Fringed Flower by Eileen Hull! This too is one of my favorite dies EVER!
I love making cards, but I really love making cards that look like I made them..you know, my own style. Since I always like to add my own little twists on things I made my 3-D Fringed Flower an original by adding a few of my own specialties to it.
1. I die cut 2 sets of flowers.
2. Next I inked the edges of each petal then rolled each fringed petal.
3. I stacked the petals from smallest to largest and attached with a brad.
4. Next I put some diamond glaze on my petals and added some glitter to my flower.
5. After my flower dried, I added a jewel to the center of my flower and leaves.
Not bad, huh? LOL!
Supplies used to make this card are: Sizzix 3-D Fringed Flower by Eileen Hull, Unity Stamps, My lMind's Eye paper, Bazzill Cardstock, Colorbox Inks, BoBunny Jewel, BoBunny Chunky Charms Bracket, Diamond Glaze, Donna Salazar Fairy Dust Glitter.
**You can find all of Eileen Hull's incredible Sizzix dies HERE.
Wishing you and yours and abundance of blessings!