- Made in USA 3 Color Pigment Ink Pad
Other Products Used:
- Unity Stamps
- Offray Ribbon
- BoBunny Cardstock and Papers
- Stick Pin-Hydrangea Hippo
Okay, here's how I made this card:
1. Begin with a 5 x 12 inch cardstock base. Score the cardstock at 6inches.
2. Cut a 4 3/4 x 5 3/4 piece of paper. Layer it on the cardstock base, then cut a 4 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of paper. Using the Made in USA ink pad ink the edges of the paper and layer it on top of that piece.
3. Next cut a 5 x 3 piece of cardstock the same color as your base. Layer a coordinating piece of patterned paper 5 x 2 and layer it on the 5 x 3 piece. Using a border punch of your choice, punch along the bottom edge of this piece. Attach to card as shown.
4. Using the Made in USA ink pad, stamp image on a coordinating piece of paper, cut it out and attach it to the front of the card. Stamp the card's sentiment.
5. Add ribbon, button, and stick pin to finish the card.
Make sure to leave a comment for your chance to win! A winner will be posted on the Clearsnap blog tomorrow! Good Luck!
Many Blessings to you!