Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Got Sketch!

Do you love to use sketches when you scrapbook? I know I do, and I've got an amazing sketch site that I know you'll love called Got Sketch! This is a great site for not only cardmakers, but scrapbookers as well! All I've gotta say is you've got to go there for some guarenteed inspiration! Here are some of my favorite cards that I made using some of these amazing sketches!







I hope you like my cards! If you do, go on over to the Got Sketch site and find a sketch you like and use it! Let me know if you do cause I'd love to see it!


Hugs and Blessings to you!





3 comments:

  1. Awesome Cards! Wonderful color choices too. Love the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What gorgeous cards. I found your blog following the Sizzix hop from Julie Fei-Fan Balzer. Very impressed with your work.

    ReplyDelete