Monday, May 28, 2012

Got Sketch #144 !

Today is all about my most favorite sketch blog in the entire world...GOT SKETCH! If you haven't been to this blog, let me tell you that you're missing out on some amazing inspiration for all of your layout and card creations! Here is a card I made using Got Sketch #144.
Supplies Used: Paper-Basic Grey, Cardstock- American Crafts, Ink-Clearsnap, Stamps-Clear & Simple Stamps, Stamps of Life, Die Cut: Eileen Hull Fringed Flower by Sizzix, Ribbon- Offray, Pearl Pin- Hydrangea Hippo
Now, check out the amazing sketch that was my inspiration!

I absolutely LOVE using sketches to make my cards and layouts because it really cuts down on my creative time....and being a single mom and elementary school teacher I need all the extra time I can get!
If you would like to see some other versions of this sketch be sure to check out the Got Sketch Blog!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment